The Women's Txoko (Basque type of closed gastronomical society) is a tool to promote equality between men and women. It is open to all villagers and is aimed at all people. As part of the process of achieving real equality, it is a space to give strength to women's autonomy and empowerment, to exchange experiences and contributions, to make proposals, and to promote changes collectively.
Participation, awareness-raising and integration activities:
In order to promote equality, we organise various activities: talks, cultural activities, workshops, film sessions... Open to the public (for both men and women)
Information and reception service:
- Information on services aimed at women
- Information on services for cases of male violence.
- Information on the recognition of studies obtained abroad.
Place for social participation:
- Space that can be used by men, women and village groups working on equality between men and women. Meeting place. To receive proposals and petitions from women and a place to promote their participation spaces.
- Feminist bookstore, which brings together various publications. By way of support we have free books, notebooks, magazines, articles...
- Resources to immerse yourself on the internet on equality issues, such as directories and a complete guide with interesting and useful feminist portals.
- A place open to those who want to do research on equality.
- Creating networks
- Local institution
- Feminist or all female collective