Andretxea de Eibar is a training and information centre with the aim of ensuring that in the daily lives of women and men there are relationships of equality and not of power.
It is a resource of the Municipal Equality Service and a space open to citizens who share our goal of working towards equality and fair treatment in Eibar. It is also a place for meetings, multiculturalism, empowerment of women, associationism and citizen participation.
It offers several services:
- Information on the activities, campaigns, programs, exhibitions, talks and courses developed by the Equality Service and other related entities, as well as on the Women's Table.
- Guidance and advice on the resources and rights available in various areas (violence, sexual and gender diversity, empowerment, culture, etc.).
- Theabetze Eskola courses and workshops offer tools for women to become more masters of their lives, to strengthen themselves, both personally and collectively, to learn together and motivate their social and political participation, as well as to analyse reality from a gender perspective.
- The Jabetze Eskola spaces for Empowerment serve to work, from the personal to the collective, empowerment as a process in group key. Several spaces will be developed to attend and work on different needs. The spaces that will be developed in this course are: Affective links for the promotion of Good Treatment and Learning to Love Us.
- Courses and activities offered by the various women's associations and/or equality associations.
- Talks and open activities on various topics.
- Awareness-raising campaigns and programs:
- Campaign on 8 March, International Women's Day: marches for equality, citizen concentration, exhibitions, poster competition...
- 17 May, International Day Against Lesbophobia and Transphobia, and 28 June, International Day for LGBT Rights: information tables, screening of documentaries, hoisting of the LGBT flag, talks...
- Campaign on 25 November, International Day Against Machista Violence: citizen concentration, open talks, activities to raise awareness...
- Beldur Barik Programme aimed at young people to prevent gender violence and promote relationships based on respect, good treatment and equality.
- Library specialising in equality and gender, with advice.
- Material to work on Coeducation.
- Material on Sexual and Gender Diversity.
- Women's Walks, the last Thursday of each month in the morning. They last two hours duration and are in Eibar and the surrounding area.
1. Women’s Rights and Autonomy 1.1. Empowerment and organisation 1.2. Redes y alianzas 1.3. Assessing 1.4. Visualisation
- Creating networks
- Local institution
- Feminist or all female collective
Zezenbide Kalea, 9, Eibar, España, 20600 Gipuzkoa, Basque Country